In gamemaker's autotile did you use the 16 or 47 set and in which order did you click the tiles?
Pixel Art Environment Tileset for Platformers
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Pixel Art Environment Tileset for Platformer Games
- The tiles are in PNG lossless format and are compatible with most game creation tools.
- Rendered in 16x16 pixel tiles. Suitable for resizing in doubles to for example 32x32 or 64x64.
- The pack also includes the original Photoshop CS5 work file and folders with all of the tiles saved individually (sorted by theme).
- Useful for anyone who wants to prototype platformer games without having to create environment art themselves.
Preview of the full tile sheet:
- Ideal for use with Game Maker Studio's tile placing system.
- The folder is compressed in .RAR format which means you may require software such as WinRar to unpack it.
- These assets may be used for personal and commercial projects but may not be redistributed without written permission from the creator.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I did not use Game Maker's autotile.
Purchasing this asset pack means I got proved so on demand from you?? (i mean creator).
Is that right?
Actually already i bought this one.
Hi, how could I get permission from the creator?
Hi Eidan. If you have purchased this asset pack and can prove so on demand from the creator, there is no further need of permissions to use the included assets in personal or commercial creative projects. Keep in mind that purchasing this asset pack does not permit redistribution of any of the assets included. Please let me know if this answers your question.
This is incredible! I would love to work on a game project w/ you!